When we talk at our consultation you get to share your wishes and I go through the components that make Yoga Nidra, these can then be crafted into a Nidra that is unique to you.
There is so much to explore:
Your desired outcome Are you looking to sleep better, or help with anxious thoughts?
Time of day Perhaps you are looking to soothe at night-time or a midday pick me up.
Length of the Yoga Nidra Long and leisurely or a quick morning energiser.
Theme Does flying with the stars appeal or are you happier with feet firmly on the ground. Would you like to back in time or travel into the future? Are you a visual person or is this experience better being more sensory? Would some pre Nidra exercises help with relaxation?
Breathwork I can help you perfect calming techniques to enhance your experience.
Would you like to include use of a Sankalpa? The Yogis have known about the power of Sankalpa for thousands of years, and a well-crafted intention can bring about positive change in one’s life.
As you can see Nidra is limitless. Enjoying this magical practice, knowing that each aspect is for you can take a Yoga Nidra to a deeper level.
Here's how book a personalised Yoga Nidra:
- Email me before purchase to book a consultation. Please include a brief outline of how I can help i.e. what you want from the Nidra this will be really useful get the most out of our consultation.
- We can then schedule a time that works best for you.
- Once you have chosen a consultation time via calendly, purchase the Bespoke Yoga Nidra on this website. Payment to be received in order to confirm the booking
- Our consultation is 45 minutes 1:1 via Zoom. I find video helps us connect however this can be a voice call if you prefer. During, we discuss your concerns and preferences which I will use to craft your unique Yoga Nidra.
In addition, I create personalised intentions to support your wishes. These can be used daily as positive affirmations or towards forming a Sankalpa.
- Within 2 weeks you will receive your unique co-created Yoga Nidra, recording and personalised intentions.
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about Bespoke Yoga Nidra. We can then arrange a chat if you prefer to discuss.